Congratulations on being accepted to play in the 2017 Strawberry Soccer Invitational!
Next step – Get Registered!
All teams are required to complete registration online by May 6th. You must secure explicit permission to participate in the Late Registration event on May 19th if you cannot complete registration by May 6th.
HIGH MISS ITEMS:
- Submit ALL (list) documents at one time. Registrations are processed manually. Receiving documents at different times will impact processing times and result in processing errors.
- Ensure all scanned items are legible. If we can’t read them, we can’t process them.
- Clearly indicate if a player or coach is on the roster and will NOT be participating (a drawn line through the player or coaches name will suffice).
- All players listed on the roster (as participating) or as guest players MUST be on the Liability Release document and MUST have player cards (on the field at time of play and scanned for online registration)
- All coaches MUST have player cards (on the field at time of play and scanned for online registration)
Scan in all items and email to email@example.com
- All items MUST BE received by the end of day May 6th to complete your registration. If you are unable to complete your registration online, you must request approval to participate in the May 19th on-site registration event.
- The Tournament Registrar will respond back to you with any questions or confirmation that all of your documents have been accepted. Please allow up to 3 days for processing.
- Once your roster is submitted and approved by the Registrar, it is frozen for the tournament.
- Teams with incomplete registration information will not be permitted to participate in the tournament.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at the Tournament!
Your StrawberrySoccer Team